In Aceros America S.A.S. (hereinafter, "Aceros America") we believe in the importance of communicating our ideas and do it in a transparent manner. so these terms will allow users of our website and / or any of our applications know the terms under which these services are used made available on our digital platform. By using the digital services made available by Aceros América, you accept the conditions described in this document and in the privacy policies, as well as in the other terms published in order to make you aware of your rights and duties when using any of these elements that we make available to you.
2. Aims and purpose.
The purpose of our efforts developed on our digital platforms is to let you know the information to which you have access. This information is published and made available to you for your use under the conditions expressed in this document and the data that you authorize to use are all those that correspond to your personal data.
3. Use of our services.
The services we make available to you must be used in good faith and in accordance with the following guidelines:
• They must be used properly and in good faith.
4. Your personal data.
• You must only access our services using the user interfaces provided by our company.
• Any attempt to interfere with such services by any means is prohibited.
• If we detect manually or through the use of our electronic security systems that any user is attempting to use these services inappropriately, our company may block the user and deny access to them without restriction.
• The use of our platform does not make you the owner of any of the elements that make it up.
• All the elements that make up our services, whether they are configuration and/or programming codes, as well as the published content elements, are the property of Aceros América or of those who are authorized to use them by means of an agreement.
• None of our services should be used in any way that could infringe a current rule, or is contrary to morality or decency.
Some of the services provided on the digital platform may require the entry and therefore the delivery of personal data, before accessing them. In these cases you agree to provide truthful information or simply not use such services. In the event that you are required to create a username and password, you are responsible for your password and the proper care of it. Our company is not responsible for any action that may be taken using your password on our systems if you have failed to comply with this obligation.
We are respectful of the law and, therefore, of the protection of your personal information which is done in accordance with the provisions relating to the law 1581 of 2012, which corresponds to the protection and management of personal data. As well as all those rules that involve the development of the same. For more information related to the way in which Aceros America protects the information and personal data of users, you can enter the following link and view the privacy policies of the information: View cookie policies
5. Contents used.
Our services make available to you a large amount of content in digital format, whether text, images, videos, or other content that we may deem appropriate to use. The ownership of the copyright published in any of these services belongs to Aceros América, its customers, suppliers or third parties that may have authorized us to use these contents.
Under no circumstances may any user appropriate, claim as their own or claim ownership of any of these contents. In case you consider that any of the contents published by us is violating any rule of copyright and / or industrial property you can use the comment system to let us know. The comment must have contact details and identification of the user in order to contact you and make the clarification to the claim filed.
6. Improvements and modifications.
Aceros América constantly modifies and improves the characteristics of the services it provides on its digital platform. For this reason it is possible that some services may be modified over time and others may be restricted or even eliminated.
You may stop using any of our services at any time, just as we may modify or discontinue providing them.
7. Modification of these Terms and Conditions.
Any modification, update or extension produced in these Terms and Conditions will be immediately published, being the responsibility of the User to review the Terms and Conditions in force at the time of navigation. The use by users of the site or Aceros America is considered as irrevocable acceptance of such revisions.
Date of last update: 27/08/2021.