Here you will see the products we offer for professionals in the light metalworking industry and blacksmithing for the development of all kinds of steelwork, including conventional and artistic projects.
In Aceros America S.A.S. (hereinafter, "Aceros America") we believe in the importance of communicating our ideas and do it in a transparent manner. so these terms will allow users of our website and / or any of our applications know the terms under which these services are used made available on our digital platform. By using the digital services made available by Aceros América, you accept the conditions described in this document and in the privacy policies, as well as in the other terms published in order to make you aware of your rights and duties when using any of these elements that we make available to you.
2. Aims and purpose.
The purpose of our efforts developed on our digital platforms is to let you know the information to which you have access. This information is published and made available to you for your use under the conditions expressed in this document and the data that you authorize to use are all those that correspond to your personal data.
3. Use of our services.
The services we make available to you must be used in good faith and in accordance with the following guidelines:
• They must be used properly and in good faith.
• You must only access our services using the user interfaces provided by our company.
• Any attempt to interfere with such services by any means is prohibited.
• If we detect manually or through the use of our electronic security systems that any user is attempting to use these services inappropriately, our company may block the user and deny access to them without restriction.
• The use of our platform does not make you the owner of any of the elements that make it up.
• All the elements that make up our services, whether they are configuration and/or programming codes, as well as the published content elements, are the property of Aceros América or of those who are authorized to use them by means of an agreement.
• None of our services should be used in any way that could infringe a current rule, or is contrary to morality or decency.
4. Your personal data.
Some of the services provided on the digital platform may require the entry and therefore the delivery of personal data, before accessing them. In these cases you agree to provide truthful information or simply not use such services. In the event that you are required to create a username and password, you are responsible for your password and the proper care of it. Our company is not responsible for any action that may be taken using your password on our systems if you have failed to comply with this obligation.
We are respectful of the law and, therefore, of the protection of your personal information which is done in accordance with the provisions relating to the law 1581 of 2012, which corresponds to the protection and management of personal data. As well as all those rules that involve the development of the same. For more information related to the way in which Aceros America protects the information and personal data of users, you can enter the following link and view the privacy policies of the information: View cookie policies
5. Contents used.
Our services make available to you a large amount of content in digital format, whether text, images, videos, or other content that we may deem appropriate to use. The ownership of the copyright published in any of these services belongs to Aceros América, its customers, suppliers or third parties that may have authorized us to use these contents.
Under no circumstances may any user appropriate, claim as their own or claim ownership of any of these contents. In case you consider that any of the contents published by us is violating any rule of copyright and / or industrial property you can use the comment system to let us know. The comment must have contact details and identification of the user in order to contact you and make the clarification to the claim filed.
6. Improvements and modifications.
Aceros América constantly modifies and improves the characteristics of the services it provides on its digital platform. For this reason it is possible that some services may be modified over time and others may be restricted or even eliminated.
You may stop using any of our services at any time, just as we may modify or discontinue providing them.
7. Modification of these Terms and Conditions.
Any modification, update or extension produced in these Terms and Conditions will be immediately published, being the responsibility of the User to review the Terms and Conditions in force at the time of navigation. The use by users of the site or Aceros America is considered as irrevocable acceptance of such revisions.
Date of last update: 27/08/2021.
In Aceros America SAS (hereinafter "Aceros America"), we respect the rights of individuals about their personal information and their ability to decide on its use in accordance with Law 1581 of 2012 (hereinafter, "the Act"). In this regard, we inform users that these policies apply to our website as well as to the applications that we make available on our digital platforms. By accessing our website or using any application of our company, the user may accept and give their consent regarding the information you provide and it will be used in accordance with the terms and guidelines expressed in this policy and the Act.
2. Objective and purpose.
ACEROS AMERICA is committed to protect the security and confidentiality of the information of all those natural persons with whom it interrelates, scrupulously respecting the dispositions established in the Law and its complementary norms. This document describes the Personal Data Protection Policy of ACEROS AMERICA.
3. Scope of application.
This Policy applies to all personal data processing activities carried out by ACEROS AMERICA. In this sense, it is mandatory for ACEROS AMÉRICA's employees and any user to whom ACEROS AMÉRICA provides personal data.
4. About the handling of your information
ACEROS AMÉRICA considers of importance to protect the security and confidentiality of the personal data of all the people with whom it interrelates, therefore it assumes the following commitments:
• To carry out the processing of personal data only if it has the prior express and unequivocal consent of the owner of such data or their legal representatives.
• It will not collect personal information by fraudulent or unlawful means.
• Only use the information collected for the purposes authorized by the owner of the personal data.
• Will respond promptly, within the deadlines established in the legal framework, requests for the exercise of their rights submitted by the holders of personal data or their representative.
• Adopt the necessary measures to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data provided to it.
• Implement an audit program in order to identify opportunities for improvement in relation to compliance with the rules on protection of personal data.
• Comply with the current regulations on personal data protection.
5. Purposes of the processing of personal data.
The personal data collected by ACEROS AMERICA will be used for the following purposes:
• For better information management and communication between ACEROS AMERICA and its users, workers and suppliers.
• To confirm and correct the information we know about users, workers and suppliers.
• To have information that allows decision making for the benefit of the users of the infrastructure managed by ACEROS AMÉRICA.
• Allow the evaluation of professionals who apply for positions within ACEROS AMERICA.
• Respond to requests, claims and / or complaints from users.
• To carry out commercial, communication, marketing, administrative and user support management related to the goods and/or services we offer. As well as answering queries and other information requested by Internet users and to provide any information that may be of interest.
• To have information that allows us to determine the identity of the people who visit ACEROS AMÉRICA's facilities. The information obtained by ACEROS AMÉRICA may only be provided to public entities in the exercise of their legal functions or by court order.
6. Security of the information collected.
• In compliance with the regulations in force, we adopt the technical security and confidentiality measures appropriate to the category of personal data, necessary to maintain the required security level.
• We have implemented the technical, organizational and legal measures necessary to ensure the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss and treatment and / or unauthorized access.
• We have implemented additional security measures to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information and continuously maintains the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure the privacy of personal data.
7. Rights of the holders of personal information.
. In accordance with the Law, the holders of personal data have the rights detailed below (these may be exercised in accordance with the procedure indicated in section 8 of this document):
• Right of Access and Information: The holder of personal data has the right to obtain the information about himself/herself that is subject to processing in data banks owned by ACEROS AMÉRICA.
• Right of rectification, updating and inclusion: The holder of personal data has the right to update, inclusion and rectification of his personal data subject to processing by ACEROS AMÉRICA when they are partially or totally inaccurate, incomplete or when an omission, error or falsehood has been noticed.
We understand the importance of protecting the privacy of children and adolescents. For this reason, we will not voluntarily process personal data relating to minors. In the event that we become aware that personal data collected relates to a minor without authorization, we will take appropriate steps to delete this data as soon as possible.
The purpose of this cookies policy (the "Policy") is to inform the way in which Comercial del Aceros América S.A.S. with NIT 901379532-2 with address at CRA. 25 No. 13 117 Yumbo - Valle, treat the information and personal data of its users that it collects through Cookies.
The Policy describes all the types of information collected from Users and all the processing of such information. The User declares to have previously and expressly read and accepted the Policy and is subject to its provisions.
Who is covered by the Policy?
For the purposes of this Policy, any reference to "us", "we", "us" or "our", refers to Aceros América S.A.S. and when referring to "the User" or "the Users", it will be understood to all those different to Aceros América S.A.S. who navigate within the Web Sites and the Applications of Aceros América S. A.S. It is by virtue of this Policy that Aceros América S.A.S. will be referred to as "the User" or "the Users".A.S. It is by virtue of this principle that by providing us with personal information you consent to it being used in the following manner;
This Policy does not apply to third party websites, services, products or applications, even if they can be accessed through our services.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are files that the website or application installs on the browser or device (Smartphone, tablet, connected TV) when accessing or during the tour on certain web pages or applications, and serve to store information about your visit.
Cookies allow to store certain data about the User's device or about the navigation of the same, i.e. collects statistical information, facilitates certain technical functionalities, see which pages have been visited, the connection time, the city to which the IP address is assigned from which you access, the number of new Users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser or the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made, analyzes the operation of a page, detects technical problems, among others; and depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. Most cookies are associated with a user, computer and non-identifiable device in the sense that they do not provide references that allow us to know personal data. A browser only allows a website to access the cookies it sets, not those set by other websites.
Cookies on this website are used to personalize content and ads, provide social media features and analyze traffic. We also share information about your use of the website with our digital marketing agency, who may combine it with other information you have provided to them or that they have collected from your use of their services. We use the following types of cookies:
They enable you to use our websites and all of their features, such as enabling access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, you may not be able to use all the features of our websites.
Collect information about how you use our websites so that we can improve them for you in the future. For example, they collect information about the pages you visit most frequently and any error messages you may receive. The information obtained by these cookies is anonymous.
These allow us to provide you with a more personalised experience. They help us remember information such as your user name and your selected language so that you don't have to enter it again the next time you visit. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous. Your browsing activity on other websites cannot be tracked.
Controlling Cookies and Other Technologies
Cookies can be deleted from your hard drive if you choose to do so. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but allow the User to change their browser settings to refuse the installation of cookies without affecting their access to and browsing of the Websites and Applications.
It is important to emphasize that, in some cases, preventing the generation of some specific "Cookies" could result in various functions being unavailable or parts of the website not loading.
Aceros América S.A.S. can treat the information collected through "Cookies", provided that the User gives his consent when entering any of our websites and applications, except in cases where the "Cookies" are necessary for the operation and navigation of the same.
In the event that the User gives his consent, Aceros América S.A.S. may use "Cookies" that allow us to obtain information about his preferences, in order to customize our websites and applications, according to his interests.
Review and Modification of the Cookies Policy
Aceros América S.A.S. expressly reserves the right to modify, update or supplement this Policy at any time. Any modifications, updates or additions to this Policy will be immediately posted on the Websites and Applications.